- Aspirin enteric-coated tablets
Aspirin Enteric-coated Tablets product summary
Please use it under the guidance of a doctor.
Generic name: Aspirin Enteric-coated Tablets
Enteric-coated Tablets Aspirin
Chinese Pinyin: Changrong Pian Asipilin
[properties] this product is enteric coated tablets were removed after coating of white.
[indications] this product is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. The clinical application of this product can be used in the following situations.
1, analgesic, antipyretic, mild or moderate pain relief, such as headache, toothache, neuralgia, muscle pain and menstrual pain, and can also be used to colds and flu and fever. This product can only alleviate the symptoms, the etiology of pain and fever caused by treatment does not. Therefore it is necessary to also used other drugs treating the cause.
2, anti-inflammatory, anti rheumatic: commonly used drugs for the treatment of rheumatic fever, after administration of antipyretic, make joint symptoms and causes the decrease of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), but it can not remove rheumatic fever is the basic pathological changes, also cannot in the treatment and prevention of heart damage and other complications.
3. Arthritis: except for rheumatoid arthritis, this product is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, can improve the symptoms, but must and etiological treatment. In addition, the product is also used for osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, juvenile arthritis and other rheumatic inflammatory musculoskeletal pain, also can alleviate the symptoms. But in recent years the in these diseases has been rarely used this product.
4, anti thrombosis: This product on platelet aggregation inhibitory effect, prevent the formation of thrombus, clinically, it is used to prevent ischemic attack, myocardial infarction, atrial fibrillation, artificial heart valve, thrombosis of arteriovenous fistula or other surgery after formation. Can also be used in the treatment of unstable angina pectoris.
5, pediatric use for the treatment of skin and mucous membrane lymph node syndrome (Kawasaki's disease).
[usage and dosage]
1 adult oral dosage.
(1) antipyretic, analgesic, a 0.3 ~ 0.6g, 3 times a day, when necessary, every 4 hours for 1 times.
(2) anti rheumatism, 3 to 6G, 4 times a day.
(3) inhibition of platelet aggregation is the application of small doses, such as one day 80mg ~ 300mg, 1 times a day.
(4) in the treatment of biliary ascariasis, a 1g, a day 2 ~ 3 times, QD for 2 to 3 days, twisted the paroxysmal pain stop 24 hours after discontinuation, then de worming treatment.
2 commonly used in children oral
(1) the antipyretic, analgesic, a day according to the surface area of 1.5g / m2 and divided into 4 to 6 times a day orally or by weight 5 ~ 10mg / kg, or once per year, 60 mg, 4 ~ 6 hours when necessary.
(2) anti rheumatism, a day according to the weight of 80 ~ 100mg / kg, divided into 3 ~ 4 times clothes, such as 1 ~ 2 weeks without effect, according to the amount of blood drug concentration was adjusted. In some cases, need increased to a daily 130mg/kg. for children with mucocutaneous lymph node syndrome (Kawasaki disease) and began daily by weighing 80 to 100 mg / kg, 3 ~ 4 times clothes; fever 2 ~ 3 days later changed daily 30 mg / kg, cent is 3 ~ 4 times, even served 2 months or more, thrombocytosis, blood was during a hypercoagulable state, daily 5 ~ 10mg / kg and 1 service.
Generally used for antipyretic analgesic dose of rare adverse reactions. A large number of long-term medication (such as the treatment of rheumatic fever), especially when the blood drug concentration > 200 u g / ml is easy to appear adverse reactions. Higher blood drug concentration, adverse reactions more obvious.
1. More common are nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort or pain (due to the product of the gastric mucosa induced by direct stimulation) gastrointestinal reaction (rate of 3% ~ 9%), after discontinuation of the drug may disappear. Long-term or high-dose use may have gastrointestinal bleeding or ulceration.
2 central nervous: the emergence of reversible tinnitus, hearing loss, more than taking a certain course of treatment, blood concentrations of 200 to 300 g/L after the emergence.
3. Allergic reactions: appeared in 0.2% of the patients, asthma, urticaria, angioedema or shock. For susceptible, medication rapidly after the onset of dyspnea, severe cases can cause death, said aspirin asthma. Some aspirin allergy, asthma and nasal polypus triad, often with genetic and environmental factors about.
4 liver, renal function damage, and dose related, especially the dose of the ambassador blood drug concentration of 250 g/ml is easy to occur. The damage is reversible, after stopping the drug can be recovered, but there is a report of renal papillary necrosis.
1 patients with known hypersensitivity to the product.
2 patients who took aspirin or other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to induce asthma, urticaria or allergic reactions, and nerve vascular edema or shock.
3 disable perioperative pain treatment in coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG).
4 patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation after the use of non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
5 there are active peptic ulcer / bleeding, or patients with recurrent ulcer / bleeding.
6 patients with severe heart failure.
7 hemophilia or thrombocytopenia.
1 avoid the combination with other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, including selective COX-2 inhibitors.
2 according to the needs of the control symptoms, the minimum effective dose is used in the shortest treatment time, which can minimize the adverse effects.
3 in the use of all non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs during the treatment may occur at any time, gastrointestinal bleeding, ulcer and perforation of the adverse reaction, the risk may be fatal. These adverse reactions may be associated with or without warning symptoms, regardless of whether the patient has a history of gastrointestinal adverse reactions or serious gastrointestinal events in history a previous history of gastrointestinal disease. (ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease) patients should be cautious about the use of non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, so as not to make the condition worse. When patients taking the drug or ulcer gastrointestinal bleeding, the drug should be discontinued. Elderly patients using non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug adverse reactions increase the frequency of especially the gastrointestinal hemorrhage and perforation, the risk may be fatal.
4. For a variety of COX-2 selective or nonselective NSAIDs drug sustained time of 3 years of clinical trials showed, this product may cause serious adverse cardiovascular thrombotic events and increase the risk of myocardial infarction and stroke, the risk may be fatal. All NSAIDs, including COX-2 selective or non selective drugs may have similar risk. Patients with cardiovascular disease or risk factors for cardiovascular disease, the greater risk. Even if no prior cardiovascular symptoms, doctors and patients should also such events occur remain vigilant. Should inform patients of serious cardiovascular safety of symptoms and / or signs and if steps should be taken.
Patients should be wary of such as chest pain, shortness of breath, weakness, slurred speech and other symptoms and signs, and when there are any of these symptoms or signs should immediately seek medical help.
. and all non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), this product can lead to hypertension or aggravate existing hypertension symptoms, which any one can lead to an increase in the incidence of cardiovascular events. Taking thiazide or loop diuretics in patients taking non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) may affect the efficacy of these drugs. Patients with hypertension should be careful with non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), including the product. In start treatment of this product and the whole course of treatment should closely monitor blood pressure.
6 have high blood pressure and / or heart failure (such as fluid retention and edema) should be used with caution in patients with a history of.
7.NSAIDs, including this product may cause fatal and severe cutaneous adverse reactions, such as peeling off dermatitis, Stevens Johnson syndrome (SJS) and toxic epidermal necrolysis (ten). These serious incidents can occur in case there is no sign of syndrome. Should be informed of the signs and symptoms of patients with severe skin reactions, in the first skin rash or allergic reaction of other signs should be discontinued this product.
8 cross allergic reactions may also be allergic to another type of salicylic acid or other non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, but not absolute.
9 diagnosis of interference:
(1) the long-term daily consumption than 2.4G, copper sulfate glycosuria test can appear false positive. Enzyme glucose urine test can be false negative.
(2) interference uabt;
(3) when the blood drug concentration is more than 130 g/ml, the serum uric acid can be determined by the colorimetric method, but the law of uric acid can not be affected;
(4) the determination of urinary 5- () - hydroxy - () - acid - acid (5-HIAA) by fluorescence method can be interfered by this product;
(5) the determination of urinary vanilla based almond acid (VMA), the results can be high and low due to the different methods used;
(6) due to the inhibition of platelet aggregation, the bleeding time can be prolonged. The dose of small to 40mg/ days can also affect the function of platelets, but there is no small dose (150mg/ days) to cause bleeding in the report;
(7) liver function test, when the blood drug concentration > 250 g / ml, alanine amino transferase, aspartate amino transfer enzymes and serum alkaline phosphatase had abnormal changes, dose reduction can be returned to normal;
(8) high dose application, especially in plasma concentration of 300 g/ml prothrombin time can be prolonged;
(9) daily dosage of more than 5g of serum cholesterol is low;
(10) due to the effect of this product on the renal tubule, the potassium excretion increased, which could lead to the decrease of serum potassium;
(11) the use of a large dose of this product, the use of radioimmunoassay in serum levels of thyroid hormone (T4) and three thyroid hormone (T3) can be a lower result;
(12) due to the goods and phenolsulfonphthalein in the renal tubular competitive excretion, and phenolsulfonphthalein excretion decreased (PSP excretion test)
The following 10 conditions should be used with caution:
(1) with asthma and other allergic reactions;
(2) glucose -6- phosphate dehydrogenase deficient (this product occasionally cause hemolytic anemia);
(3) gout (this product can affect the effect of other urinary acid drugs, small doses may cause uric acid retention);
(4) liver dysfunction can aggravate the liver toxicity, increase the bleeding tendency, liver function not and cirrhotic patients prone to adverse renal effects;
(5) heart failure or high blood pressure, a large number of drugs may cause heart failure or pulmonary edema;
(6) there is an increased risk of renal toxicity in renal insufficiency;
11 in a long period of time a large number of drugs should be regularly checked red blood cell pressure, liver function and serum levels of salicylic acid.
[pregnant women and breastfeeding women medication]
This product is easy to pass through the placenta. This product can be applied at 3 months of animal test in pregnancy, such as spina bifida, cleft head, facial cleft, leg deformities, and central nervous system, visceral and skeletal dysplasia. In humans has also been reported to occur in fetal defects using the drug. In addition, in pregnancy 3 months after long-term usage of this product can make pregnancy prolongation, increased postmaturity syndrome and risk of antepartum hemorrhage. In the last 2 weeks of pregnancy, fetal or neonatal hemorrhage can increase the risk of bleeding in late pregnancy, long-term medication may cause fetal ductus arteriosus contraction or early atresia, cause neonatal persistent pulmonary hypertension and heart failure. It has been reported that in late pregnancy due to excessive use or abuse of this product and increase the incidence of death, stillbirth or neonatal (possibly due to arterial duct atresia, prenatal bleeding or weight Too low). However, the application of general treatment dose has not yet found the adverse reaction. The product can be excreted in breast milk, lactating women oral 650 mg, 5 ~ 8 hours after milk concentrations up to 173 to 483 g / ml. so long with the dosage of the babies may have adverse reactions.
[children's drug use]
In pediatric patients, especially with fever and dehydration, toxicity is likely to occur. Acute febrile illness, especially influenza and chickenpox in children with this product, may be related to the occurrence of Reye's syndrome (Reye's syndrome), China still does not see more.
Elderly patients with renal function decline due to the use of this product is prone to toxic reactions.
0 g/ml even more. In addition, probenecid can reduce salicylate since renal clearance rate, so that the blood concentration of the latter is increased.
Excessive toxic manifestations: (1) mild, that is, the reaction of salicylic acid (Salicyl)